We organise and your business blooms!
At OrganiseMe we know you want to do the exciting stuff like growing your business. To do that you need to get your business and administration processes sorted.
The problem is you're snowed under with paperwork, your systems and processes are in chaos at best, non-existent at worst and you feel overwhelmed. You wake up in the morning with a tight knot in your stomach that even your morning coffee can't loosen!
We believe that business owners should be getting the time back so that they can concentrate on the exciting stuff that they do best - growing the business!
Taking on the background tasks so you have time to grow your business
Here’s how we do it: -
- We talk to you and get to know you and your business, starting with a free consultation.
- You choose the package that suits your needs. We can create a bespoke package if you are looking for something different to the standard packages.
- We do the work! We take over all the tasks that you don’t have to worry about - leaving you free to get on with running your business.
It's as simple as that!
What my clients say
"I was lucky enough to work with Luan during the buildup to the Piha Pro event in March 2020. Unfortunately the event was cancelled last minute - but in the weeks prior to this Luan's calm efficiency benefited the team as she spear-headed our last minute and often tricky communications with residents. She has excellent communication skills and great energy backing up her fantastic organisational abilities. I would not hesitate to recommend her and hope that we can work together on future projects"
Shelley Simpson, Transport Manager, Piha Pro 2020 Organising Committee.
Not sure what a Virtual Assistant is? Read on...
A Virtual Assistant (VA) is self-employed and works remotely from their home office to provide professional help to businesses. There are many benefits to hiring a Virtual Assistant:
- A Virtual Assistant doesn't require an office space and the business doesn't need to provide any equipment. The Virtual Assistant provides everything they need to do the job - thus saving you from spending money on fixed assets.
- You are only charged for the amount of time worked. No need to pay someone for a forty hour week if there are only twenty hours of work!
- You don't have to pay holiday, sick pay or kiwi saver.
So, in a nutshell, you have all the positives that come from having a permanent member of staff with none of the associated costs.
How do we work?
If you want to put a face to the name we use the latest technology to meet up using Zoom or Skype. If required we are happy to meet up in person if you are based in Auckland.
Your security and privacy is important to us. We store passwords and other sensitive information in Last Pass which is a password manager that stores encrypted passwords online. This is used by Virtual Assistants worldwide but have a read about it here if you want to learn more.
We ensure a contract is sent out and signed before any work begins so that both parties are clear about what is expected.
If you want to know more about Virtual Assistants have a look at the Virtual Assistant Network or feel free to call me for a chat.